26 Şubat 2015 Perşembe

Personal discovery

ABOUT ME
My name is Günay Gökkaya. I was born on 06/10/1992. I am a Türkish citizen and this makes me feel great because of our great history. I am currently at Middle East Technical University studying Teaching English As a Foreign Language because it has lots of holidays. What I like about my studies is that, everything we do is developing my English and teach me new informations day by day. What I dislike abour my studies is homework. Lecturers give us lots of duties so sometimes I can't even scratch my head :P. I am saving up for american football armor because I am in schools team but our university does not support us much so we have to buy our clothes ourselves. My home is in Cyprus, Metu and I have lived here for four years. My favorite activity includes playing American Football with my teammates and I love to do it because I love that sport and it helps me to relieve stress. I love to say 'Lets eat' and my most over-used saying is probably 'I am hungry'. My favorite meal is 'mixed pizza' and my faworite snack food is seven days which is actually a chocolate croissant. The people who supports me the most are my family, in my life, they have helped me in every subject and whenever I fell down, they picked me up from the ground. The best time of the day for me is the time I spend with the ones I love because I fell happy, whenever I hang out with them. My all-time role model is Hugh Jackman because I love his movies and I like his characteristic features. I would like to be like Hugh Jackman because he is very dedicated. When he do something, he devote himself and reach his goals so I want to be just like him.
MY PAST
I am on the left
When I was little I remember that there's no homework, no class, but game, so everything was avesome :). My childhood was generally possitive because I have lots of great memories and I've learned a lot from them. I always found and still find school to be very difficult and boring because I hate reading, writing and all stuff like these. The best teacher I ever had was my primary school teacher because although she was very strict about rules, I could feel she loves and cares us and even now I can remember her name (Nejla Dönertaş) :). The worst teacher I ever had was my middle school teacher. She fought her husband very often and then yelled us every time. Actully thats the reason I want to be a teacher because I am not going to be like her and I will educate great students. I proud of that, when I encountered a diffucult situation I never give up because at the high school, I failed about 8 lessons and then my cousin said İf you give up now and don't study, you will fail all the time, so I did't give up and passed all my lessons, Long story short this is the greatest lesson I've ever learned.
MY FUTURE
In my twenties, I hope to achieve to graduate METU NCC and late twenties, I hope to get my masters degree. In thirties I  hope to work at a university as a lecturer and get married. I want two boys and a  beatuful house and most impoptantly, I want to buy Ford Mustang. When I get older, in fourties, I want to raise my childeren and have a peaceful life. I am also interested in American Football so , maybe in future, I can become an important player, then go and play in NFL. Actually, I am a little bit worried about my future because its too hard to graduate from our university and I might not find a good job. I don't know what's the future going to show me but I know for sure that I am going do my best to have a great life...
MY PRESENT
I believe that, if I want a good job and became a gread teacher, I have to fulfill my duties at here. I have to study hard and develop myself as much as I can. I am happy when I achieve something about lessons. For me  its very important to attend the classes and do our assignments because of the personal developement. I am interested in Enlish of course but I believe that, If you want to teach somebody, first you have to understand him or her so I am also interested in GPC(Guidence and Psychological Counselling). I don't know what my destiny is and as I said I going to do my best...


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder