26 Şubat 2015 Perşembe

Personal Statement

Every people says that writing and reading is the best way of relax your soul, relieve your stress, discover new worlds and develop your imagination but not for me.  My name is Günay and I want to be an English teacher. Lets start's with that, why do I hate everytging about lessons? Till the 6th grade, everything was allright. I had a beautiful childhood. However in middle school, I met my nightmare.In Turkısh lesson our teacher was very mad at something. I think she fought her husband before that lesson and I dropped my raiser, then she thought I was talking to my friend when she was teaching.  She said terrible words and yelled me about ten minutes.  I broke out the school the first time on my life.  Though that event I started to hate the school and everything about it. Years have passed and then I realized that, I can think more logically. I figured out that, I really like English for games, series, and movies. Also I remembered these terrible days and I said myself, why dont I become a great English teacher? The day I decided to be an English teacher, I promised myself to be a teacher who, loved, respected, skilled and idelized teacher. Actually, I didn't have any experiences about working with childeren but I hope in last semester, I am going to do probation at high schools. Even now, I've learned lots of things, such as creating a blog and lots of information about it like how to use your blog. Also I learned how can I create video. I hope ı can learn more things about teaching with technology and I know I will. Finally, I develop myself a lot and ready to teach, when I graduate ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder