9 Mart 2015 Pazartesi

Collabration With Teachers

I watched the EDpuzzle collaborative teaching video and kind of like it.  I also had experience in collaborating with my peers just like that video and learn lots of benefical things from them.  Every person, who was my peer had different type of style and techniques. Actually I don't remember my collaborative activities before METU NCC but considered that I really started to study here, so I can tell you about my activities in here.  For example, in prep school, every week, we picked a number and worked in different groups.  We did groupwork about daily news, writings and readings.  Becouse of that, I experienced lots of benefits like learning new informations that I didn't know from eachother.Therefore, I support that, 'collaboration to me is realizing that you usually can't do it all by yourself and that, that different voices lend to a better outcome.
In terms of collaboration, my strong side is that, I am compatible person with everyone. I can keep pace with the enviroment and provide harmony job of work. My weak side is that, I am an emotional person and sometimes I can be upset about something and unfortunately, I can carry that feeling all day long. I have to strength my strong and week side and for me, İf I want to develop my colaborating skills, I have to practive more with my mates and watch videos or read writings about it. I believe colaboration is very benefical for people to develop themselves and learn new informations, so when I become a teacher, I want to prepare a syllabbus with lots of collaborating for my students.

5 yorum:

  1. Hi Günay! I read your post and it is really good because I have same thoughts with you. Collaboration makes us more experienced! You say that you want to prepare a syllabus with lots of collaborating for your students. I totally want to do either since students are powerful when they interact and like you say it develops themselves.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Well thank you Duygu . I am happy with that, we share the same thoughts. I hope when we became a teacher, we carry out these thougts and make it real. :)

      Sil
  2. Hello Günay, your post about collobration is enough cleaarly. I agree with the idea that we learn something different to teach more beneficial during collabrotion .Actually your weaknesses should not effect you because as you know also you are here to do your best at least try your best.Beside the University door, you may reflect yourself but do not forget your obligation . Just as an advise, come, work with your peer or group, try to think about the topic you should cover. Besides during collabroting you will found yourself enjoying it or you will discuss to produce the best idea. Finally, as you said Collabrotion is usefull and an advantage for us to realize our weaknesses. Thank you :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. well thany you for your great comment Alev. I'll consider your advises. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Hi Günay,
    You care for collaboration as I understood but I want to touch on your emotional side. I believe that sensitive people are more sincere and helpful. You are an example of an helpful person, my friend. Don't let the world make you hard. Don't let the pain make you hate. Don't let the bitterness steal your sweetness.

    Take care

    YanıtlaSil