4 Mart 2015 Çarşamba

My Süperhero Teacher

My Superhero Teacher

I love superheroes since I was born. They have amazing powers and they always saves the world. Then I grow up and realized that, I've already met lots of superheroes in my life. First, I started to learn from my family. They were my first teacher and always patient and smiling when I do something wrong. Then I met my first friend, when I was three. He was very brave and sincere and he never let me down. Then I started primary school. My teacher was a little bit strict but we can see from her eyes that, She loves us. After all these I started middle school and met first villain. My middle school teacher was the actual term which is that, what you shouldn't do if you are teaching. I learned that to never give up when we are dealing with willians or terrible situations. I've learned lots of things and now I an here METU NCC. I have lots of great friends and lecturers. What would make a teacher most effective and competent? Try to look around at your Superhero teachers.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder